- Looking for a way to put your faith into practice by serving our clients or assisting our staff?
- Recently retired and have skills to offer?
- Are you in high school or college and looking for ways to enhance your skills and experience?
- Are you a parent looking for ways to teach your child(ren) about giving back?
To learn more about how you can help, we invite you to one of our next scheduled Volunteer Information Sessions:
General Orientation Schedule at Eckerle Administration Center
When: 1st Wednesday of each month 2:30pm-3:30pm
3rd Tuesday of each month 9:30am-10:30am
Where: 922 West Riverview Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45402
RSVP’s are requested, but not required.
If you are interested in volunteering with our Refugee Resettlement program, please bring your driver’s license and a copy of your auto insurance to orientation.
For further questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-223-7217, ext. 1146.
- Are you in college, looking for an internship? Internships provide work experience opportunities that you cannot get in a classroom. Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley has many opportunities for hands-on work experience.
- Learn more about internship opportunities here.