If you are interested in donating pantry items to be distributed to those in need, the following are staple items always needed in our Choice Food Pantry. Donations can be dropped off at 922 W. Riverview Avenue, Dayton OH 45402 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, or call (937) 223-7217 ext. 1144 for an appointment.
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Canned meat (chicken, tuna, salmon or beef)
- Frozen meat
- Dried or canned beans
- Peanut butter
- Bread and bakery items
- Other grains (cereal, crackers)
- Dairy (canned or dry)
- Diced tomatoes and tomato sauce
- Diabetic supplements (drinks, bars, etc.)
- Infant items
- Personal items including soap, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, feminine products, toilet paper, adult diapers
If you would like to do a donation drive at your church, business or school to collect specific items that are in particular demand, please call our Donor Relations Manager at (937) 223-7217 ext. 1141.